- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.KYM0koNE.dpuf Her Fiction Fix | Reviews.: The Sunday Post: 9th Edition

The Sunday Post: 9th Edition

Sunday, December 23, 2012 § 1 Comment

Hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer:
It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
I figured since I'm off to Cancun in a few hours (I'll catch up on sleep on the plane), I might as well crank out one last Sunday Post before the new year. There won't be much activity on the blog in the next two weeks, though the hotel does have wifi and I have a few reviews queued up, but I will definitely be reading... poolside. ;) Then it's off to Calgary at the end of December for New Years. Can't wait to see my grandma and my other family members.

The last week was made up of finishing up school, spending time with family, and packing for this week. The latter started way, way late... I'm not even fully packed yet and our flight is in 6 hours. I lost count of how many times I've watched the series already, but I killed so much time watching my favourite Filipino soap opera on DVD over the week, too. I don't usually buy these soaps on DVD, but I had to with this one. I can't get enough of it. It's brilliant.

Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin (internationally released as One Great Love)

Two brothers estranged and thrust into contrasting worlds finally meet and get into a secret accord but are eventually led by fate to choose between fulfilling the duty they have vowed to honor and protecting their own family.


As far as the blog goes, I'm still trying to find a way to get a reply link on my comments page, or debating on whether or not I should just change my layout completely; start the year off with something new. We'll see! I got a great haul in the last week, as I'm starting to collect books for the 2013 challenges I signed up for, as well as for giveaways in the coming months. If you want to join in on the fun, check the sidebar for some awesome challenges! I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone's reading.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas, and to those that don't celebrate, enjoy the holiday season! Also, have a happy and safe New Years. Until then!

Last (2) weeks:

Coming this week in reviews:
  • Lemonade Mouth by Mark Peter Hughes
  • Stalk Me by Jillian Dodd

New bookshelf additions:
via NetGalley

Rapunzel Untangled by Cindy C. Bennett


Purchases / Downloads


City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (Signed hardcopy)
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey (eBook)
Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill (eBook)
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce (eBook)
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (Hardcopy)
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins (Hardcopy)

What's this?

You are currently reading The Sunday Post: 9th Edition at Her Fiction Fix | Reviews..

meta

§ 1 Response to “The Sunday Post: 9th Edition”

  • Robyn says:

    What a great list of books! All of them look worth reading. There is another book that I can’t wait to get my hands on. It is called, “Stelladaur: Finding Tir Na Nog” by author S. L. Whyte. The story is a young adult fantasy novel with romance. The main character, a sixteen year-old boy, discovers he has unusual powers, which takes him on a journey of discovery. The book won’t be released until the first of March. The video clip on the website is TDF! Super HOTTIE main character. http://www.stelladaur.com/

§ Leave a Reply