A list of all reviews can be found here.
- I do accept requests for reviews.
- While I will be posting reviews on books that are not necessarily geared towards these age groups, I am accepting review requests only for young adult, adult, middle grade, and new adult books.
- I'm open to any genre, whether it be paranormal, contemporary, fantasy, romance, historical fiction, etc., though I do have a strong preference for the YA paranormal/fantasy genre.
- I will accept any format -- whether it is physical or digital (ePub, PDF, Mobi), ARC or already released -- in exchange for an honest review. ARCs will not be given away or resold.
- I am willing to participate in blog tours, author interviews, and guest posts. I am also open to giveaways.
- I review books for no cost. I do not accept payment for reviews.
- At this time, I am accepting independent/self-published, small press authors, and major publishers.
- I tend to schedule my readings and have reviews posted in a timely fashion, but please allow time for reviews to be posted; I will do my best to post reviews 2 months at the latest; earliest could be within 2 weeks upon the book being received.
- Reviews are cross-posted to Goodreads.
- All book reviews will have author's name, book title, information on publish dates, publishers, ISBN, as well as cover art, and a rating out of 5 stars.
- Links to Goodreads, the author's available social media outlets (Twitter, Facebook, official website, Goodreads profile) and links to purchase the book will also be included at the end of every post.
I can be reached by e-mail at audrey (at) herfictionfix (dot) com. All books reviewed on this site are personal opinion, and therefore may contain constructive content. I am committed to writing fair reviews without bias, but again, this is a personal blog.
Contests & Giveaways
- All winners are picked at random.
- All entrants must be over the age of 13.
- Winner(s) will be notified by e-mail and will have 48 hours to reply as confirmation. If the 48 hours is exceeded, a new winner will be chosen at random.