First post of the new year! Hope you all had a lovely holiday season, and a very happy new years celebration. I had to get right back into school when I got back from vacation, hence the absence for the last 3 days. That, and obsessing over the Les Misérables movie (seriously, have you seen it?! Brillant). It's disgusting how many videos I've watched on YouTube on this movie. Plus I'm going to see it again this weekend... and maybe another time after that. As if I didn't love the musical enough already, this movie heightened my love for it so much. So worth it.
Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish:
This week is a great one that I can refer back to if I feel like I'm slipping. These are my Top Ten Reading Goals for 2013.
But it's a new year, and I'm really gearing up to make this blog more active, especially since my school schedule isn't as demanding this time around (yay!).
- Read at least 100 books.
- Successfully complete all the challenges I signed up for.
- Read and review 5-10 books that have been in my TBR list.
- Read books by at least 10 new-to-me authors.
- Organize my GoodReads shelves.
- Re-read and review an entire series.
- Read at least 5 non-YA books.
- Read more books by Canadian authors.
- Finish series that I've started but neglected to continue.
- And of course, review more; at least 3 reviews per week.