- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.KYM0koNE.dpuf Her Fiction Fix | Reviews.: Opening

Opening

Friday, September 21, 2012 § 0 Comments

Hey there! :) Thanks for stopping by. I've been reading many, many Young Adult novels since I can remember, and I thought this blog would be a good way for me to share my thoughts, as well as get input on other YA books to read.

As you can tell, this blog is still in its very, very beginning stages. I'll be adding more content and more reviews in the coming weeks. My first review, which I'm writing up now, will be on "The Goddess Test" by Aimée Carter.

If you'd like to get in contact with me or follow my progress, my e-mail is herfictionfix (at) gmail (dot) com. I'm also on twitter at @HerFictionFix.

What's this?

You are currently reading Opening at Her Fiction Fix | Reviews..

meta

§ Leave a Reply